Irrespective of the delivery method you choose, we always take responsibility up to the point of delivery, i.e. if your parcel goes missing or the contents are damaged, we will replace the affected items at no cost to you.
Please note that the time taken to dispatch an item is listed on each product detail page.
For example, “In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours.” means that the product is in our warehouse and we will ship it within 24 Hours.
For example, “Usually dispatched within 2-5 working days” means that it will take us 2-5 working days to get the product from our supplier. The delivery times listed below apply once we dispatch the item to you.
Delivery options at a glance
|Service||Main Centres||Regional Areas||Out Lying Areas|
|Economy Courier – Orders over R550 & less than 10kg||Free*||Free*||R85|
|Economy Courier – Orders Under R550 & less than 10kg||R85*||R95*||R110|
|Economy Courier – Orders between 10kg and 20kg||R150||R190||R210|
|Economy Courier – Orders Over 20kg||R190||R230||R250|
|Collect from MyToy Warehouse||Free|
* Dependent on the number of items, mass, and value of the order.
We currently offer three methods of delivery.
- Courier. These are door-to-door services. The delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday. We currently offer three courier options.
- Priority courier. We currently don’t offer this service.
- Standard courier. In main centres, this will reach you within 1- 2 business days of dispatch.
- Economy courier. In main centres, this will reach you within 1 – 3 business days of dispatch.
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
- Overnight post office counter. At this stage we don’t make use of the Post Office
- Collection. You can also collect your parcel from our Warehouse at: Prosperity Park, Unit 1, 66 Jurg Ave, Hennopspark, Centurion, 0172
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm, and we’re open for collections on Saturday from 8:30am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don’t charge for delivery if you choose to collect.
Free delivery options are subject to change.